Our company designs and constructs 2-phase system of deposition fixed filtration tank and fluidized one for bio-filtration method in Recirculating Aquaculture System. In deposition fixed filtration tank, HBC-rings play a role to be a base attaching micro sludge which is then decomposed by microbes. In fluidized filtration tank, media plays a role to be a base attaching only pure Nitrosomonas and Nitrobactor in order to maximize decomposing ammonia and Nitrite.
Depositing bio filtration media (Fixed bio filtration media / HBC Ring)
- Material : Polyvinylidene Chloride Fiber
- Outstanding performance for the attatchment of sludge by having minus charge.
- Excellent processing efficiency due to large specific surface area.
- Can be used semipermanently.
- Easy installation and cleaning.
Fluidized filtration media
- Quite large specific surface area.
- Outstanding efficiency with great fluidity.
- Excellent attaching force of microbes and not easily be dropped.
- Long life cycle due to less abrasion by strong wear-resistence.(more than 10years)