'Aquaculture Drum Screen' has been developed by Fishvil.
▶ In 1996, Drum Screen for fishfarm was developed and installed for the first time in Korea.
('Yedang susan' in Chungcheongnam-do Province)
- The unique type of discharging sludge through the shaft for the first time in the world.
- Developed and applied Drum Screen with adopting oilon-bearing for the first time in the world.
▶ In 2015, we have developed ABS Drum Screen for the first time in the world.
- Light-weight and easy to transport, install, and maintain the equipment.
- No worries of corrosion for seawater.
- The removal of microscopic sludge up to 25 micrometers is possible.
- Full automatic system (Automatic operation sensing the sludge volume)
- Injection-molded removable screen for easy maintenance.
- Lower price and shorter production period than drum screen made of STS(stanilless steel).
- Wide-ranging processing capacity from subminiature(1m3/hr) to extra-large(2,000m3/hr).
(Drum diameter X Drum length)
|FV-300||300 x 400||10㎥/hr|
|FV-500||500 x 400||30㎥/hr|
|FV-600||600 x 600||60㎥/hr|
|FV-800||800 x 800||100㎥/hr|
|FV-1000||1000 x 1000||160㎥/hr|
|FV-1200||1200 x 1600||300㎥/hr|
|FV-1500||1500 x 2000||500㎥/hr|
|FV-1800||1800 x 2200||600㎥/hr|
|FV-2000||2000 x 2400||750㎥/hr|